Thyme to Turnip the Beet on What Kids Eat®
We are in the business of transforming lives and uplifting communities. Through positive and encouraging cooking experiences, we are Cultivating ‘Cool’inary Curiosity in Kids® to support lifelong skills for preparing, eating, and sharing nutritious and sustainable foods.
The five core values that we blend into a fruitful business model.
Our stance on social responsibility
We are a purpose-driven company.
Sticky Fingers Cooking® recognizes the value of fostering curiosity, independence, confidence, and the development of lifelong cooking skills through interactive and fun culinary experiences. We also believe that it is our responsibility to stand for social justice by seeking out equitable opportunities to offer our classes to diverse communities across the country through our social enterprise business model.
Our vision includes families like yours.
- Expanding Sticky Fingers Cooking® globally, accessible to all children.
- Providing inclusive, fun cooking classes for kids of all ages.
- Integrating our program into schools, rec centers, and community spaces nationwide.
- Inspiring a love for healthy cooking and eating among children.
- Supporting and giving back to every local community we serve.
- Offering a meaningful business opportunity for families and communities.